We service the areas from the Huon Valley to Triabunna to the Midlands – anywhere in Southern Tasmania.
Managing Directors Richard and Gayle Squires have over 50 years of combined experience in the plumbing industry and are committed to providing a quality, “value for money” service.
Squires Plumbing Pty Ltd has been operating in the construction and maintenance industry for over 28 years, initially as Chaffey & Squires, but changing our name to Squires Plumbing 16 years ago. The company’s mission is to fill the need for a highly professional, value for money, plumbing service that exceeds the customer’s expectations every time through the careful selection and induction of our staff and the use of up-to-date equipment and technology.
Squires Plumbing has a wealth of experience and knowledge in plumbing which includes:
- Over 28 years of servicing commercial and residential properties in Southern Tasmania
- Over 28 years of experience in commercial construction
- Enware service agent for Southern Tasmania
- Maintenance of larger facilities such as hospitals, shopping centres, body corps, schools, nursing homes and retirement villages
- Our fully qualified team of 14 plumbers, 3 apprentices and 3 administration staff ensure that all jobs are handled in the most efficient manner.
Squires Plumbing also owns a host of modern equipment to get the job done quickly and to the highest standard. This includes:
- Drain cleaning machinery – for blocked drain
- Drain camera and investigation equipment – identify blockage of drain
- Pipe location equipment
- Leak detection equipment
- High Pressure Cleaner
- Gas Detector
- Trucks, Excavator and Bobcat
Certifications and Memberships
- Squires Plumbing hold regular Health and Safety Inductions to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and the community
- Squires plumbing are compliant with the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry
- Squires Plumbing have Public Liability Insurance up to $20 000 000
- Squires Plumbing have plumbers certified for Backflow prevention and testing, Thermostatic mixing valve servicing and testing, Excavation and Heavy vehicle licencing, Restricted Electrical licencing and practitioner certified plumbers.